Zeta Beta Tau is currently involved in The University of Alabama's Student Government Association. There are brothers that are involved in all three branches of SGA. The students in SGA work tirelessly to improve student life here on campus at Alabama.
- Charlie Steinmetz is currently serving as Vice President of Financial Affairs on the 2017-2018 SGA Executive board.
- Eric Silver is currently serving as one of the Culverhouse Business Senators for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Branden Greenberg is currently serving as one of the two Law School Senators during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Charlie Steinmetz served as an Engineering School Senator, in the SGA Senate, for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Branden Greenberg, Alumni, was the 2015-2016 Vice President of Student Affairs.
- Andrew Gross, Alumni, serving as the 2014-2015 Vice President of Financial Affairs.
The Psi Chapter is proud to announce that Brother Justin Silver has been elected as the Interfraternity Council President for the 2017-2018 term, Justin represented ZBT as the IFC Secretary over the past year. In addition, multiple brothers are involved in the IFC via committees. ZBT has a strong history of Interfraternity Council involvement.
Our Brothers are active in many nationally recognized organizations. We have members that are apart of the B+ Foundation, Alabama Astrorobotics, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Rho Epsilon(Real Estate Fraternity, as well as many others). We would like to congratulate Ethan Fialkow for serving as the Events Director of the B+ Foundation at The University of Alabama's in 2017.
We are proud to announce that Zach Katz was selected to serve as a 2017 Capstone Man.
The Capstone Men and Women are a group of students selected to serve as official ambassadors of The University of Alabama. Capstone Men and Women assist the University president’s office, admissions, and alumni during functions held on campus and in other locations, as well as host daily tours of the campus for prospective students and other visitors.